Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wont honor online price
Gargimil

I had spent 3 hours to upgrade phone. Went to store and they didn't have phone, so they didnt have it either. Next store wouldn't give me same promotion. Online was tedious and couldnt get a price. Next day i talked to agent and she quoted me $51.97 for upgrade phone and upgrading to unlimited plan. With promotion,  I only had to pay $5 a month for phone. As for the plan,  i received a nurse discount. I asked several times if the price was correct. She said yes and that promotion lowers the price of the plan. I again asked if that price is for both. Once again she said yes. When seeing next bill and talking to agent, it's now $71.17.  I said I would like the price I was quoted, since that is why I upgraded. Been a customer for 30 years and this is how they treat you? This is horrible business practice.  Is there any resolution for this? If not, I guess I'll have to return phone and go to T-mobile. Not sure how they can tell you one price then charge you another.

0 Likes
Re: Wont honor online price
Gargimil

Plus, I have photos of the conversation. 

0 Likes
Piscestg

Could that $71.17 be prorated for your first new bill? I think when you change plans or get a new phone you pay a partial month besides the next full month. Just wondering.

0 Likes
Re:wont honor online price
Gargimil

No. First bill is $117.  This is after 2 or 3 billing cycles    

0 Likes
Re: Re:wont honor online price
Piscestg

OK got it. Sorry, it was just an idea. Good luck, that surely isn't right.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello. Have you ensured you do not have prorated charges that could increase your first months charges? TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
Gargimil

Yes. I spoke to several reps and after a few billing cycles   the bill will be $20 higher than the said. She said the promotion lowered everything. Turns out it does not. I might just returned the phone when I receive it and switch to t mobile. Just feel that is no way to treat a long time customer. Just bad business practice 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to take a closer look into this. We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. 

0 Likes