Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
blackberry plan service is completely out today. no email. no nothing. $130 a month for nothing.
chas9930
0 Likes
Re: blackberry plan service is completely out today. no email. no nothing. $130 a month for nothing.
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

chas9930, I show you posted on October 12, 2011. I hope your service is up and running as of today but if your still having issues please let us know. Also, to assist you further, please post what area your located in. We can look up any reported issues to provide you with information regarding network problem and any resolution thus far for those issues. I also would like to know what error message are you receiving when you make a phone call, texting or using the internet?

Additionally, when having service issues on your phone always try power-cycling your phone by removing the battery for 1-2 minutes to reconnect with the towers.

0 Likes