Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
can turn my plan into a share plan?
deathcabforchristina

I have the 450 min & unlimited text and data plan, my contract is up 2/7/14, am I allowed to turn my plan into a share plan and add a line? Currently I am the only line on my account, but I want to add my boyfriend to my plan and do the unlimited talk/text with 4th shared data. I am aware I will lose my unlimited data and I'm ok with that. But do can I change now, or do I have to wait til my contract is up?

0 Likes
Re: can turn my plan into a share plan?
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

You can switch to the Share Everything plan whenever you want; you don't have to wait until your contract is up.  Just be aware that once you switch to that plan, you can't switch back.  Or you could add a line to your current plan.

0 Likes
deathcabforchristina

But isn't it cheaper for us to do a share plan vs just adding a line?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thats a wonderful question! The Share Everything plan would be the best option in this case. To answer the original question, you can add a line at any point during the contract. If you would like to add your boyfriend as of tomorrow you're certainly welcome to do that. ( smile) Here's a link to help him keep his number in the transition. http://bit.ly/qDhvBY

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes