Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
check yourself!
manifestguru1

Ok this is the situation I have been  a long time member and I am frustrated that we have not made our data plans more affordable. Sprint has had us beat for yrs now if I had a smart phone with a line added I will be paying $190.00 roughly not including taxes and I"m on the 1400 min unlimited text. Really people lets get to the bottom of this our economy is in peril and we are getting strangled by phone companies taking advanatge our loyalty. How abount a loyalty promo offer all customer over 2 yrs with verizon should get a significant reduced rate.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Manifest

0 Likes
Re: check yourself!
mdram4x4
Leader

look for promotional plans that pop up

2 lines

1400min

unlimited data both lines

unlimited text both lines

10 friends and family

139.99 on verizon

0 Likes
we should get better deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
manifestguru1
Spoiler
yeah

i have that i want more for my money though.

0 Likes
we should get better deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
manifestguru1
yeah

i have that i want more for my money though.

0 Likes