Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
data plan
soccermom44

I have been with verizon for over 15 years. Unfortunately, I will be leaving for a competitor. We use 6 GB of data per month. I have to pay for your 10 GB data plan, since there are no options between 5 and 10 GB. And I just learned that all that data I am paying for does not carry over. I was told I could save $40 per month ($10 per line) only if I choose to get your credit card or have the money debited from my bank account. I don't want to do either. I want to continue paying for it the way I am. If your policy was to change so I am not being penalized for the way which I choose to pay, I would gladly stay with Verizon. But being charged an additional $10 per month per line because I am paying with my credit card is unacceptable.

0 Likes
Re: data plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

soccermom44, 15 years is a long time and we would be sad to see you leave us after all this time. We can understand budget being a concern as well as the choice of a plan that works better for you. I would like to clarify that you are not being charged additionally for paying how you usually pay. As you mentioned, customers who agree to have their bills on Auto-Pay with us receive a discount on their plan. This is another way to save money without having to make changes to your data plan as there is not a plan between 5 and 10GBs like you mentioned. We certainly hope that you will reconsider with us as we appreciate your loyalty to us over the past 15 years and would like to continue further. 

0 Likes