Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
no phone service in France
Gehlee1

Hello,

I am in Paris and am extremely frustrated not to have phone service on my iPhone 4S. I can't call customer service because we are staying in an apartment without a phone. I was counting on my cell to keep in touch with my kids and set up a global plan for data before I left.  I checked the international travel page on your website for my phone and there was no mention of any additional service needed since I have a global plan. What can I do??  I have sporadic email using free wifi hotspots but I can't find a customer service email. If I see another phone number to call to resolve the issue wit my phone that CANNOT make calls I am going to scream. I have to say that the stress of not being able to contact my children while on this trip is making me seriously consider going back to AT&T where I traveled internationally with absolutely no problem.

I am hoping that a rep will see this and be able to give me a direct email address so I can provide my account info and resolve this immediately

Comment edited to start new discussion.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Using the iPhone in France
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Gehlee1,

I apologize for the inconvenience, let's get to the bottom on this! In an effort to ensure your account is provisioned correctly, please DM me for additional assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Using the iPhone in France
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

and 

0 Likes