Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
no phone service in France
Gehlee1

Hello,

I am in Paris and am extremely frustrated not to have phone service on my iPhone 4S. I can't call customer service because we are staying in an apartment without a phone. I was counting on my cell to keep in touch with my kids and set up a global plan for data before I left.  I checked the international travel page on your website for my phone and there was no mention of any additional service needed since I have a global plan. What can I do??  I have sporadic email using free wifi hotspots but I can't find a customer service email. If I see another phone number to call to resolve the issue wit my phone that CANNOT make calls I am going to scream. I have to say that the stress of not being able to contact my children while on this trip is making me seriously consider going back to AT&T where I traveled internationally with absolutely no problem.

I am hoping that a rep will see this and be able to give me a direct email address so I can provide my account info and resolve this immediately

Comment edited to start new discussion.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Using the iPhone in France
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Gehlee1,

I apologize for the inconvenience, let's get to the bottom on this! In an effort to ensure your account is provisioned correctly, please DM me for additional assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Using the iPhone in France
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

and 

0 Likes