Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
no signal or poor reception in nyc
herluces

so the building i work verizon phones are useless inside. no reception at all not. maybe others have the issue in buildings in nyc

0 Likes
Re: no signal or poor reception in nyc
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dr. Verizon is here to do a service checkup! Let's put your service under a microscope. May I ask what zip code are you in? Also, what make and model device are you using? I want to check to see if there are any network enhancements in your area that may affect your service. Can I assume that the issue is only in the building? As you share more details on the issue then we can customize a solution for you.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: no signal or poor reception in nyc
nahro

We are using Verizon Wireless family plan, and we suffer from poor reception both at home and at work, here at South Hackensack NJ, just 10 minutes away from NYC, one of Verizon's strongest markets. We usually have 1 bar or 2, if we're lucky, and data is usually only 3G, or very slow 4G. It's been like this since we switched to Verizon last year. If we didn't have ongoing contracts, I would've definitely switched to another carrier (T-Mobile and AT&T have excellent reception for both data and voice).

I hope someone looks into this problem we're having at zip code 07606.

Thanks.

0 Likes