Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upgraded on web from droid to droid x2 and had to choose tiered data plan
eswope

Hi everyone, quick questions.  On August 10th, I upgraded our two original droids to to droid x2s using the vzw website.  When selecting the phones and going through selecting my phone plan, text and data it said my current data plan (unlimited) was not compatible with my new phones, so I changed to the 2 GB tier to get the phone.

After googling and realizing I didn't have to, immediately called csr and they filled out an inactive price plan request, literally less than 3 hours later.  I read somewhere that I had 60 days to do this and did it in less than 6 hours.  Said we would receive a call or text in 24-48 hours to let us know one way or the other.  Needless to say no call or text.

I then actually had trouble activating the phones, so had to call csr again two days later. While activating the phones I brought up the data plan issue, so she said let me check on the inactive price plan request.   Said previous rep didn't fill it out correctly, so she did another one.  Same deal will call or text in 24-48 hours.  No call or text.

Two weeks (today) later call again speak to new csr,  Same deal as previous two calls.  I am expecting no response.

Is there something else or someone else I can request to speak to expedite this.  I just don't want them to say at some point you didn't make the request in 60 days. 

Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
Re: upgraded on web from droid to droid x2 and had to choose tiered data plan
Not applicable

eswope,

Hi there!  I can assist you with getting the appropriate information for our inactive pricing request. It typically takes 4-5 business days, I'm sorry the expectation was not met previously. 

Please PM me directly with your name and mobile number with a good time to reach you so I help further!

Thanks!

0 Likes