Apple Watch ultra
Chadilac

Apple Watch will not mirror one away from the phone. My Apple Watch always acts like the phone is off as far as what it will do even when the phone is on and has service therefore unless I’m Bluetooth connected I can get no SMS messages voicemails or notifications through the mirroring. All I can do when I’m away from the phone is make phone calls and send and receive iMessages and some third party apps but the mirroring that it is supposed to do when the phone is turned on does not work at all. I have sent the phone and watch to Apple. They have taken them in worked on them and send them back and said there is no issue. This is been going on for four months with no resolution. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Watch ultra
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there. We certianly want to get a resolution for you. Verizon provides the number share capability so your watch can get any phone call or text sent to the phone. Can you tell me what more you expect with the mirroring?

*Heather

0 Likes
Chadilac

The Apple Watches have capability of receiving sms and voicemails and other notifications and 3rd party app usage when the phone is on and has service . When the phone is off the watches won’t still get calls and iMessages and some other things . My watch works as if the phone is off all the time regardless . If it is near the phone and has Bluetooth connection then it works as it should . There is a chart you have that shows  you what a cellular Apple Watch will do when it is away from the the phone and the phone is off or has no service and what the watch will do when the phone is on and has service . My watch does not do any of the things it should do when the phone is on with service . Therefore unless I am Bluetooth linked and the phone is with the watch then I cannot not  get or send any sms . No voicemails or notifications etc etc . Therefore impossible to leave my phone home and use my watch because I will be without all those things 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Does your watch have its own line of service now?

*Heather

0 Likes
Chadilac

Yes it’s all set up properly . 

0 Likes
Chadilac

Obvoisly would not work at if it didn’t have s line . I am having issue with the mirroring when the phone is turned on only . It’s always acts like the phone is off . Look at the chart of what’s it’s suppose to do with phone on and off. Mine doesn’t do the stuff it is suppose with the phone on . Always limitied like the phone is off 

0 Likes
Chadilac

Zero help from customer support or tech support. Nobody has an answer . Going on 5 months and they don’t care that my product doesn’t work properly . But they offered to get me out of my contract

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying the issue, we always want to help you stay connected on your devices. It's vital to be able to rely on and enjoy your services, I'll be sending a Private Note, so we can continue looking into this, I appreciate it!

*Joe

0 Likes