Implicit rule you must known before wasting money on Smart Watch Unlimited plan
LuxyTaos

I learned that Verizon has a smart Watch plan that work for BYOD, https://www.verizon.com/plans/devices/smartwatches#tab-nav,

so I happyly went to Portland during Thanksgiving holiday and bought an Apple Watch SE2 for my little son and hid it as an Christmas gift. 

Two days ago, I placed an order on it and get this Smart Watch unlimited plan. While my son's Apple Watch doesn't work on a call at all. 

Spent around an hour chatting with Verizon online service, and got to know that Smart Watch unlimited plan doesn't work by its own. Verizon customer care make this implicit rule like: 'Smart watch unlimited plan has to be pair to one of the Verizon phone lines'.  My phone line is paid by my employer which doesn't count. 

This is really frustrating that Verizon make such confusing plan description that make me purchase a cellular Apple Watch,  but implicitly requiring a phone line as prerequisite. Now my Son is sad, and I have to decide either to have the cellular Apple Watch works as a Wifi Watch or order another Verizon phone line only for pairing with this watch.  

Why can't the implicit rule  be made as clear as AT&T does. There is both clear description about binding and order doesn't go through without a phone line with AT&T. I learn the rule  too late, and wasted my money already. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Implicit rule you must known before wasting money on Smart Watch Unlimited plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.     *Mabell

0 Likes