822 Great Phone
acetheonlyone

People waiting for a top of the line phone will not be disappointed in the 822.  It is fast (daughter with Iphone 5 said "Hey this is faster than my phone" and I have found 20 awesome apps in one night.  Only app missing is instagram, although I don't wear plaid and could care less about commenting on photos or people commenting on mine.  If you buy (it is free) you will not be disappointed by this phone. Smiley Happy  I will update about reliability as times go by.  So far so awesome!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 822 Great Phone
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

I know it is great i had the galaxy S3 and traded it in for this and never looked back windows is so much better. This phone is better than the reviews gave it, to me it is high end phone. Only app i am waiting for is spotify and they confirmed is coming Q1, 2013.

P.S. plus red on this looks sweet lol.

0 Likes
Lacosu
Enthusiast - Level 1

I like mine,it's white, got it for Christmas! I don't know where peolpe come from saying it looks clumsy, etc. My last phone was a droidx, so this is nice and thin. Anyway, because of my work, it goes into an otterbox. When I go out I take it out of the box, slips in my shirt pocket just fine.

I'm still finding out what all I can do with this phone. Best phone so far!!!  🙂

0 Likes
Feekes

My husband and I both got the Lumia 822 just after the beginning of the year and we really love them.  We had been looking at the Galaxy but when we found out the Lumia was free we had to give it a closer look.  I liked what I saw and we decided to get them. 

It's my husbands first smartphone but he's been able to learn to use it very easily.  He actually had to have the first one replaced due to it locking up all the time.  Verizon replaced it with new without making him jump thru to many hoops and the new one has been great. 

We had some trouble sending and receiving picture texts but a few minutes with tech support cleared that up very quickly. 

It's a great phone that I would recommend to anyone

0 Likes