8x preorder shipping questions
bbjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is someone from VZW going to come out and publicly state what is going on with the 8x preorder shipping issue? There is absolutely no information coming from the company about the matter. It should be pretty simple to explain what is going on. People who ordered the phone on 11/9 shouldn't be left guessing about when or even if they will get their phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 8x preorder shipping questions
lavagarry
Enthusiast - Level 2

Besides the email that came out from VZW that said "we're sorry, not shipping on 13th, buy a case for 30% off for the phone you might gets someday"?  I assume you got that one, I would bet the next thing you get eventually is a tracking number and the company that doesn't believe people will leave because the network speaks for itself will just continue believe bad customer service is OK as long as the network wins. 

We just lived through the whole scenario of not knowing when power would come back on day after day and 8 days without power felt like a month especially when it dropped into the low 30s.  So for me it's annoying but not knowing when my new phone will show up is a bit easier to deal with but Verizon is handling this as bad as the local power companies did when it comes to communicating with their customers.  Unfortunately I don't think the governor will get involved in this one to demand answers.

Wait, let me check again...drum roll...place your bets...

Expected Ship Date: 11/13/2012

nobody wins!

0 Likes
bobdabldr

I KNOW! I've been promised call backs, disconnected, transferred to a department that had their VM state it was after 10 PM at 9 PM. I wanted to have the phone with me when I go home for thanksgiving so I can switch my Iphone over to my wife's line (she always gets my handmedowns.) If I don't have it I may just jump to ATT!

0 Likes
bobdabldr

Oh yeah, And I gave up my unlimited data for THIS!

0 Likes
WindowsPhoneFan

I sure hope giving up my unlimited is worth it... In fact, I may not even open the box after it arrives. I may just tell the FedEx guy/gal that I refuse the order... Then, I'm going to call VZ customer service and make sure I get a credit (which I'm sure they'll say will not post until after they receive the returned merchandise... whatever...).

0 Likes