AT@T gets yet another Windows Phone
mooreshelby
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like you can now get the Dell Venue Pro on AT@T. Verizon, that makes Four AT@T Windows Phone 7 devices to your none! And if the rumors are correct they will be soon releasing their fifth device the HTC HD7S. 

AT@T (5) - Verizon (0)    

Really?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: AT@T gets yet another Windows Phone
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

are there any cdma/lte windows phones?

i seem to recall microsoft didnt have cdma ready at one point

0 Likes
mooreshelby
Enthusiast - Level 3

The NoDo Update provided support for CDMA. Sprint has the HTC Arrive which is a CDMA device.

0 Likes
Tripp06

LTE support is already built into WP7.  But we probably won't see an Verizon LTE WP7 phone b4 the Mango update if it even comes this year.  Since we can't even get one WP7 phone to date on Verizon, I wouldn't hold my breath for one that includes LTE especially considering they are pushing back releases for known LTE devices (Samsung Charge, etc.)

0 Likes
chinch
Contributor - Level 1

HTC HD7S was already shown/announced for at&t so that is not a rumor but a matter of "when it is available for sale". Plus an upgrade over the TM HD7, with it's SLCD screen.

Verizon = slow, overpriced and thrives on the old concept of FUD (fear/uncertainty/doubt)

mooreshelby wrote:

Looks like you can now get the Dell Venue Pro on AT@T. Verizon, that makes Four AT@T Windows Phone 7 devices to your none! And if the rumors are correct they will be soon releasing their fifth device the HTC HD7S. 

AT@T (5) - Verizon (0)    

Really?

0 Likes
WP7SmartPhones
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really poor showing for Verizon!!!!  Enough said!

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

mdram4x4 wrote:

are there any cdma/lte windows phones?

i seem to recall microsoft didnt have cdma ready at one point

Not only is the Sprint Arrive a CDMA phone, but the Trophy passed FCC testing a long time ago (February?).  There is also speculation based on piecing data together, that the HTC 7 Pro (AKA Arrive) will be coming to Verizon, but who knows when...   Probably right after the 8 Pro is released on Sprint.

0 Likes