Accidentally deleted live tiles
runeurotic
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was trying to move some app live tiles and instead accidentally deletted them. I'm reading the info and it says I should be able to repin them by touching and holding, looking for pin icon...or tap three dots and look for "pin to start." When I tap and hold, the apps don't open. If I do open the apps, I can see no options anywhere that have word "Pin to start" or show pin icon.  The two apps I am trying to put back are Maps and HTC.

Also, is there any way to reset the phone back to default setting of the tiles? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Accidentally deleted live tiles
_yankees_
Contributor - Level 3

Swipe left from your home screen and it should bring up your list of apps. Scroll down and find the apps "Maps" and "HTC". Press and long hold and a white box will pop up where it will give you option to "pin to start".

If that doesn't work, you have to try to reset the phone. Turn it off and Turn it back on. If all else fails, you have to do a hard reset which will take your phone back to the original manufacturing default state.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Accidentally deleted live tiles
_yankees_
Contributor - Level 3

Swipe left from your home screen and it should bring up your list of apps. Scroll down and find the apps "Maps" and "HTC". Press and long hold and a white box will pop up where it will give you option to "pin to start".

If that doesn't work, you have to try to reset the phone. Turn it off and Turn it back on. If all else fails, you have to do a hard reset which will take your phone back to the original manufacturing default state.

0 Likes