Anyone have issues with their power button on the 928?
d4a1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had my 928 replaced once already and now the power button has decided it only wants to work occasionally. I love the phone especially the camera and sound and video quality of the recordings it makes. I have developer preview on it so I have the 8.1 update so no gripes there... Also VZW reps since it's still under warranty (I have total equipment coverage as well) can I have it replaced? It has a small scuff on the bottom of the back side and when I say small I mean small enough I could remove it with a polishing wheel on a dremel and make that dissappear completely.... I can't afford to send it off or anything so a replacement mailed to me and sending this one in (again) is my only option as I use it for business.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anyone have issues with their power button on the 928?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello d4a1985,

I'd love to help you figure this out! Normal wear and tear does not void the warranty, but damage such as a crack or a break would. Since we are unable to see the device, if you are unsure, we suggest bringing it in to the Verizon store for an evaluation.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Anyone have issues with their power button on the 928?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello d4a1985,

I'd love to help you figure this out! Normal wear and tear does not void the warranty, but damage such as a crack or a break would. Since we are unable to see the device, if you are unsure, we suggest bringing it in to the Verizon store for an evaluation.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes