Anyone know of any possible way that I can possibly swap back to an Android phone after I Just got this Lumia 928
d4a1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

I love the lumia and the fact that it will sync with all my device and has an amazing camera, but... WIndows store needs to find a way to add more options the their app store. They also need to make it compatible with other software and apps, Google Chrome, Newsstand, etc... The may be competitors but if I have the option on my WIndows 8.1 Pro Laptop then I think it should be available on my phone as well. And they need to come up with a different way to navigate through apps on the phone, if the one I want is at the bottom of my home screen I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to get to it and it gets irritating after doing it the first 1000 times. Anyway can any Verizon Reps tell me of anyway to trade my new lumia for an android or at least give me an estimate on when Windows Phone 8.1 will come OTA for my phone???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone know of any possible way that I can possibly swap back to an Android phone after I Just got this Lumia 928
rcschnoor
Legend

Simply sell your phone on a site such as swappa.com and purchase the phone you prefer from there OR purchase one at full retail from Verizon or another retailer.

Or you could simply re-activate your old phone back on your line.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone know of any possible way that I can possibly swap back to an Android phone after I Just got this Lumia 928
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

d4a1985 wrote:

... And they need to come up with a different way to navigate through apps on the phone, if the one I want is at the bottom of my home screen I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to get to it and it gets irritating after doing it the first 1000 times. ...

You can arrange the tiles on the home screen in any configuration you want, remove the ones you never use, put the ones you use all the time at the top, group them together in a way that makes sense for you, change the sizes to show more or less info as needed.... the home screen is totally customizable.  Just long press the app you want to make more accessible, and then drag it closer to the top (all the icons sort of "float" and you can rearrange and resize till you get it the way you want).