Anyone with a Verizon iPhone thinking of getting the trophy
ericreinhardt
Contributor - Level 1
Anyone with a Verizon iPhone thinking of getting the trophy?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone with a Verizon iPhone thinking of getting the trophy
gregsedwards

I've literally been planning every Thursday around it for the last 2 months. Now it looks like it's actually going to happen! I'm a bit concerned about ordering it online, though. Anyone have any experience with this they'd like to share?

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

I have had dozens of phones shipped by Verizon where I used to work, and they generally arrived in 2 or 3 days.

0 Likes
gregsedwards

That's part of my concern. With the Memorial Day weekend, I'm wondering whether I'll end up getting the thing like the next Tuesday or Wednesday. By that point, I could just wait another day and buy it in the store (and maybe sweet talk the rep into a steeper discount). I was hoping Verizon offered overnight shipping for online orders so I could make sure to have it by Fri 5/27. Guess I'll see what my options are when I order. Thanks!

0 Likes
cgon
Enthusiast - Level 3

gregsedwards wrote:

That's part of my concern. With the Memorial Day weekend, I'm wondering whether I'll end up getting the thing like the next Tuesday or Wednesday. By that point, I could just wait another day and buy it in the store (and maybe sweet talk the rep into a steeper discount). I was hoping Verizon offered overnight shipping for online orders so I could make sure to have it by Fri 5/27. Guess I'll see what my options are when I order. Thanks!

I'm hoping we get overnight shipping for the HTC Trophy.  Looking at their website, quite a few of their newer phones come with free overnight shipping.  If you do order on Thursday and it is 2-day shipping, in theory you might be able to get it Saturday.  I'm really hoping for overnight.  I'm going to be going out of town this coming weekend.  Either way though, I'm going to have it shipped to my work so I don't have to worry about a signature or it being left outside.

0 Likes
aximtroe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Quick thought: If the Trophy won't be available until June 2 in stores, why would we think they would ship online orders to arrive any sooner?

The way this has been handled up to now, I see them shipping on 5/31 to arrive on 6/2.

0 Likes
aximtroe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Quick thought: If the Trophy won't be available until June 2 in stores, why would we think they would ship online orders to arrive any sooner?

The way this has been handled up to now, I see them shipping on 5/31 to arrive on 6/2.

0 Likes
hogs518

No word yet if there will be free overnight shipping but we can pay for it and it's only $12 extra dollars. I for one will pay for it to make sure I get it before the weekend.

0 Likes