Re: Audio issues - no audio from music, videos, or phone calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sounds like we need to investigate further Smitty7831! Since this is a replacement phone, I recommend a hands on evaluation. Please visit a Verizon Wireless store near you for further assistance.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Smitty7831
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the reply.

I did take the replacement to the store and they didn't even try to troubleshoot at all (even with the original phone).

I had to use the Online Chat to get everything done (since I was at work) and the people that I chatted with were very nice, but my order was still screwed up.  I got a text to contact them back because they had the address wrong, then the phone didn't ship when it was supposed to, then when it did ship they sent it to my home address instead of the work address that I gave them twice and I was charged for shipping which I wasn't suppose to be. Sigh.

They ended up waiving the shipping and I didn't change the address since I don't want to delay this anymore.  I am getting tired of using my bluetooth or speakerphone to make calls.

It is supposed to get delivered today and the first thing I am gonna do is plug in and unplug my headphones a few hundred times to see if it breaks again.  First phone lasted 7 months and the replacement didn't even make it 2 weeks.

I have also sent a message to Nokia and have not heard back.  Here is hoping that the third time is the charm.

Julius
Enthusiast - Level 3

third is NOT the charm in my experience with my Lumia 928,

please visit:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1033548#1033548

my 4th replacement should be arriving on Wednesday. I'll be taping up my headphone jack since Verizon won't give us any proper plugs.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues with your phone Julius. I know that constant replacements are frustrating. Please keep us posted on how your replacement phone is working. We want to ensure you have a device that works 100% of the time.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Julius
Enthusiast - Level 3

it's gonna work fine until I plug in a headset for working out. any suggestions to prevent my 4th Lumia 928 from getting stuck in headset mode besides "selling" me a bulky Bluetooth headset?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Julius, I understand the importance of having a nice simple headset to use while working out. We have some great bluetooth headsets that fit snug around you neck and are light so they feel like they are not even there. I invested in the LG Tones and they have been amazing for running and lifting weights. Easy and fast to connect and control. A skip button to quickly go from one song to the next with ease is so nice when you need to keep the energy going! Check them out as I have attached links to a few of them!
Motorola S11 http://vz.to/1gSNjyc
LG TONE http://vz.to/1m9GARs 
I like using these better than headphones since they are easier to move around and keep from getting stuck to your gear!

-PeterV_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes