Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
BMW & Windows 8X HTC - Bluetooth won't connect completely
JLeif

I've just purchased an Windows 8X HTC phone (11/24/2012)

The phone would not connect via Bluetooth, so I have had BMW Service department update my car's Software/firmware (2006 325i)

An the phone still behaves the same way Smiley Sad So, called Verizon, who put me in touch with HTC Service/Tech help, and it is all boiling down to HTC releasing an Windows 8 phone bluetooth stack update, so that the PUSH functions work correctly with the car.

If your Windows 8X HTC phone doesn't connect with your BMW, Please contact HTC an submit a trouble ticket with them. The more input they get, the faster we will have a solution!

Thanks,

20+ yrs Verzion user, lover of windows and of BMW's Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BMW & Windows 8X HTC - Bluetooth won't connect completely
WilliamL

Anything new on this?  I have the same problem with a new HTC 8X.

0 Likes
Re: BMW & Windows 8X HTC - Bluetooth won't connect completely
mcgrat07

Me, too.

My phone, when I got it back in November, synced perfectly with my 2013 Audi. Then when I downloaded a new update to the firmware for the phone in February, it doesn't. It won't sync with a new BMW either (I tried.)

I can't believe other people aren't having this problem as well. Is it just us?

Hands free is really important to me. Everything else about the phone is great, but this is a complete deal breaker. I could never recommend this phone to anyone with this sort of a problem.

0 Likes