Backup Assistant Plus on Lumia 822 Error
ALR0861

I recently had to reset my phone in order to change the Microsoft email on my Lumia 822. All of my contacts were backed-up using my backup assistant plus before I reset my phone. After successfully changing my Microsoft email, I now cannot get into my backup assistant plus on my phone and keep getting an error message that there "was a problem accessing Backup Assistant Plus. Please try again later." Every time I attempt to get into it I get a text message with a PIN but still am unable to gain access. Everything else seems to be working fine except my backup assistant plus. Any suggestions of what I should do to resolve this issue and get my contacts back on my phone?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Backup Assistant Plus on Lumia 822 Error
doge
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem, and then updated backup assistant in the store and it worked fine

View solution in original post

0 Likes
doge
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem, and then updated backup assistant in the store and it worked fine

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure you are able to access Backup Assistant, ALR0861. Doge brings up a great step to take which would be updating the application through the Store. Have you attempted this step? Please let us know if the issue continues after updating the application.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes