Backup Assistant to a New Number/Account
mwp5000

I have long been a Verizon customer.  I just got a work phone that is also on Verizon, but a totally different number and a totally different account.  Is there a way for me to use backup assistant to import my contacts from my personal phone to my work phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Backup Assistant to a New Number/Account
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will have to manually export the contacts from the one account and import them into the Backup Assistant for the second account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will have to manually export the contacts from the one account and import them into the Backup Assistant for the second account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mwp5000

Thanks, so a follow up question: Is there a fast or efficient way to do this in large batches, or will I have to just add a new contact for each contact in the phone?

Alternatively, how do you export & import contacts manually? Does this mean an entire contact list can be exported/imported, or is this a one by one-type procedure?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The entire list can be exported through the Backup Assistant portal in your MyVerizon account online. Same thing for importing in the other account.

0 Likes