Backup contacts using Verizon Backup Assistant Plus
harryma

I was using Verizon backup Assistant without problems for quite a while. Then I went to Europe and when I can back to US and tried to use it to backup new contacts Verizon sent me a password and the backup didn't work. Don't know why I am suddenly getting told to use a password but it isn't clear how to enter it. Has anyone run into this and resolved it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Backup contacts using Verizon Backup Assistant Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having access to your Backup Assistant is important, harryma! We surely want to help. Did you use a 3rd party SIM card with your phone? What is the exact error message that you're receiving when trying to process the backup. Please share details so we can help.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Backup contacts using Verizon Backup Assistant Plus
svcrep

I was having issues with my Backup Assistant after a hard rest. I would get a 6200 error that I had to use my PIN to register for using the Backup Assistant, but the display never gave me a opportunity to enter the PIN.  Finally went to the app store on the phone and reloaded/updated the Backup Assistant. That resolved the issue and all my contacts were restored without the PIN through the syncing on the phone to the backup contact list.   This may work with your problem also.

0 Likes