Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

Bluetooth setup
Keithb517

After choosing to add a new phone to my vehicle's bluetooth set up, I am prompted to enter the passcode into the phone. In the phone settings for my Nokia 928, I do not see how to enter the passcode. There does not seem to be a function in the Bluetooth set up in "Settings" that allows me to enter the digits. How do I enter the passcode?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth setup
Not applicable

bluetooth many times will say it needs your pairing code (0000 or 1234) or it has automatic pairing.

when you tell your phone to search for devices (scan) you click on the device you want from the list. at this time it will want the pairing code or will set its self up automatically.

once paired you will not have to do it again.

Now in car setups which vary you have the car search for your device, your owners manual will tell you how to connect.

In some cases the car and phone will not want to speak to each other in which case go to the dealer for assistance.

Good Luck

0 Likes