Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Calendar Sync
jachbach

I have a new HTC Trophy Windows 7 phone and was told I would be able to sync my Outlook calendar with the calendar app on the phone, but I have not found any way to do it. Help!  Anyone know how?  I've tried sync-ing my phone with my computer, but the only thing that syncs is my media.  What am I missing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calendar Sync
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi jachbach,

You are correct in saying your calendar can be synced to your device.  I have provided some steps on how to Sync your Outlook Calendar.  I am confident this information will resolve your issue.  Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Thank you for your involvement in our community forums, 

0 Likes
Merrileez

I just followed the directions in the link you provided, and my first problem is that when I am in Outlook (calendar) 2003, the dropdown window for file doesn't allow me to "Save As". If I can't save it as an ICS, then I can't import it into Windows Live

I also tried outlook connector, but the new calendar (calendar in NAME@HOTMAIL.com) doesn't show up on my windows live account, only in outlook.

0 Likes
Maryelle

Hello Merrileez,

I was not able to sync the contents of my Outlook calendar when I switched from my old Windows Mobile 6.5 Samsung Omnia to my new Windows Phone 7 HTC Trophy.  I tried the things you've described (ICS export, Outlook Connector, etc), but it doesn't work.  I ended up just re-entering all of my old calendar appointments into my Windows Live calendar.

I started using Windows Mobile products years ago with their first PocketPCs, then Windows Mobile 5 thru 6.5, and I was very surprised that I had to re-enter data for Windows Phone.

0 Likes