Can I save text messages on a basic phone?
nick7256

Hello. Is there a way to save messages on a dumb phone. Several years back I had a phone with a previous provider. I was able to connect my phone to a computer through USB and use some software that came with the phone to save and print the texts? Is there anything like this available with Verizon, even if i get a different dumb phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Saving text messages on a dumb phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the device make/model, we want to ensure all options are covered. Although there is not a service to back up the text messages, you can forward the messages to an e-mail address via the text messaging application.

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to be able to save certain texts, or to even print them out. We'll do all we can to help out. What make and model phone is it?

GeorgeS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nick7256

It is a Samsung Gusto, I think it is version 3

0 Likes
nick7256

I am willing to get another phone that is not a smart phone, if you have any suggrstions

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the device make/model, we want to ensure all options are covered. Although there is not a service to back up the text messages, you can forward the messages to an e-mail address via the text messaging application.

ChrisM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes