Can I use any unlocked cell phone?
erica102295

Hello!

It took me about 15 frustrating minutes to figure out how to create a discussion so I could just ask one simple question. I don't know why it's always so difficult for me. Anyway, can I use any unlocked cell phone for my Verizon account? I have a Samsung Rogue on a basic plan and want to upgrade my phone to a thinner phone with a larger display screen. I have been shopping around for that perfect phone at a price I can afford and have found a phone produced in China that I love how it looks! I have bought a tablet from China before and I love it as well. I was nervous about it being a cheaper quality tablet because it was a cheaper price, but it was actually a great tablet and I would still be enjoying it if I hadn't cracked the screen somehow. So, would I be able to use that phone from China on my verizon account?? I didn't know if Verizon had any policies on the phones we use.

Thank you very much and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have for me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I use any unlocked cell phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless branded devices are required for Verizon Wireless service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
erica102295

Thanks a million!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi erica102295,

That is great question Erica. At this time, we only support Verizon Wireless devices. You can always take a look at our great line up of devices at vzw.com/phones.

Are you having any issues with your current device? If so, please let us know so we can further assist you.

Thanks,

NidiaA_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes