Can We Get A Date???
thejester77
Contributor - Level 1

It would be nice if Big Red could just come out and give us all a DATE!!!  For a company that made such a big deal on an iPhone and Google products you can at least give us a RELEASE DATE!!! 

If your not going to put money behind an advertising campaign and just ride Microsoft's created commericals to promote the product (besides putting Big Red's Logo into the commerical somewhere) you can at least give us a Release Date!!!

This is becoming the biggest joke on the net!!!  Does anybody else agree...  Can You Hear Me Now!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can We Get A Date???
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Yeah, we hear you but Verizon is tone-deaf.  If it doesn't have to do with Google or Apple, they don't hear it.  I've been griping about this since February.  I'm seeing rumors for 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, and 6/30.  Who knows...  Their first phone may be a year old at launch, and come with Mango installed, and that wouldn't surprise me at this point.  I know I've been waiting for this phone since last year in March, and I'm fed up with Big Red.

0 Likes
Basik13
0 Likes
WP7SmartPhones
Enthusiast - Level 2

An official date would be great.  It wouldn't surprise me if Verizon is leaking some of these dates to try and get the people considering leaving to stick around thinking "it's only one more week".  That also gives them the ability to flatly deny the date if someone tires to ask them about it because it didn't come from Verizon.

It is already pretty clear that Verizon really doesn't care that much about Windows Phone.  I don't expect them to do much marketing.  It would at least me nice to know when it is coming.

0 Likes