Can't Text!!!!! Help!!!!!
CostaA94
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am unable to send text messages to one contact. Not sure about every single one, but some I can text sometimes I would have to re send it when it asks. I can receive text messages and can call the contact. I tried deleting everything including the contact and messages and tried texting just the number, but it would say, "Send failed. Would you like to retry?" about 3 times then say, "Message is not delivered: Service not available" I was able to text everyone without a problem, until about an hour ago. Then I couldn't text this one person I text the most and others it says, "Send failed. Would you like to retry?" and it would go through when I say yes. I need help as soon as I can get it thanks.

Labels (1)
Re: Can't Text!!!!! Help!!!!!
SLH869
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem.

emn4sale
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too.

0 Likes
CostaA94
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actually I just found out I can't send a text to any 845 number, but other area codes I can

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CostaA94, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with sending text to any 845 number. I text a lot so I can see how this can be an inconvenience. Are you still having the trouble? If so did this just start on October 31st? What make and model phone do you have?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes