Can't connect to Exchange Server - Upgraded Policies
vanhoogy

My company just upgraded their policies and said that with an iPhone it will auto encrypt but they had no idea about a Windows phone.  I get an error code 86000C2B saying certain policy's need to be enforced but no solution is given?  Help

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't connect to Exchange Server - Upgraded Policies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vanhoogy, I saw your distress call in this post. I can assist you with this corporate e-mail issue. Did your employer provide you with the new port settings information? These port settings should be provided by the service provider or administrator. Please be advised that you must insert the correct username/password to verify that a you are authorized to send and recieve messages using that particular server. If the provider uses a username / password combination to authenticate senders, the combination must be valid for both the incoming and outgoing servers. Otherwise, attempts to add your work e-mail address will fail.

Are you attempting to sync to an Exchange 2010 mail system, Outlook Web App, Outlook Anywhere or ActiveSync/EAS with a Windows device?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes