Can't seem to recieve Pic Messages.
stupidel

Since i didn't notice it right way i'm not sure when this started.  However it was some where along the time line when i got my new phone the HTC Trophy.  I can send and recieve regular text messages just fine. I can also send Pic messages just fine and all recipients (unless sent to my self) recieve them just fine.  But I am not recieving any pic messages sent to me.  It's like the message never makes it to my phone.  In fact i get no indication that the message was ever sent at all.  I've tested this with the other phones on my plan (Family talk and text share) and they can all recieve all types of messages except my phone which only seems to recieve text.  I also checked my blocks and the only one i have active for texting is for Premium messaging, but i have this blocked on all 4 phones so i doubt it's only affecting mine because of this.  Any idea's?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't seem to recieve Pic Messages.
Not applicable

Good morning, stupidel!

This sounds like an issue Verizon Wireless would need to look further in to for you. Please PM me your name and mobile number so I can help with the picture issues.

Thank you!

0 Likes