Can't send picture messages!
nikkijenk

My HTC One has been receiving picture messages since I reached my data allowanc, but will not let me send any. Should I even be able to receive them, or should I also still be able to send them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't send picture messages!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying, nikkijenk! To confirm MMS does need a mobile data connection to transmit yet it does not use your data allowance. Is your mobile data turned off since you went over either through the phone or with Familybase?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi nikkijenk!

Let's look into this! Are you unable to send messages to all contacts? Are you able to access the browser? Do you receive an error messages when you attempt tp send messages?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
nikkijenk

I cannot send a picture message to any contact after my data allowance has been reached, I can access my browser in WiFi, and there isn't an error message received it just doesn't send the message.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying, nikkijenk! To confirm MMS does need a mobile data connection to transmit yet it does not use your data allowance. Is your mobile data turned off since you went over either through the phone or with Familybase?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes