Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Cannot install a custom ringtone on Samsung Reality
shrink77

I have the same problems with a Samsung Reality.  Any ideas???

<Post branched to a new discussion and moved from the to the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot install a custom ringtone on Galaxy Nexus
Ann154
Super User
Super User

A Samsung Reality is a basic or multimedia phone. Setting a ringtone is quite different from the android phone area you replied to here. Please check the Basic Phone space of this community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot install a custom ringtone on Galaxy Nexus
acraftylady1
Contributor

I thought this was the basic phone forum?   Top of my screen in red it says basic phones where all these posts are but I admit this new system does get me confused.

How are you trying to install the ringtone?  On my non smart phone I have to use a ringtone 30 seconds or less and I can put the memory card in the computer and drag and drop the ringtone to the sounds folder then when I put memory card back in the phone it will be under sounds to set it as a ringtone.  I can also send it as a text from my email on the computer to my phone and when I opent the text I have the option to save and set as ringtone but again it must be 30 seconds or less.  List the problems you are having.  Mary

0 Likes