Cell Phone Restart Syndrome appears again on an everyday basis from 7/12 night
deepaknet
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear VZW Team,

My cell phone again started to show a restart syndrome from 7/12 night. Exactly at 10 PM the mobile automatically restarts even if there in active voice call in progress.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cell Phone Restart Syndrome appears again on an everyday basis from 7/12 night
Not applicable

Deepaknet, 

Thank you for your inquiry, I can certainly assist you. What type of phone do you have? Does the phone continue to power cycle after it is powered back on? How long has this been going on?

Also, I just want to remind you that this is a community forum, and it is possible others aren't responding because you address your forums only to VZW employees. 

0 Likes
Re: Cell Phone Restart Syndrome appears again on an everyday basis from 7/12 night
deepaknet
Enthusiast - Level 2

Samsung Gusto.

It is a new phone that I got only a couple of months back. And what do you mean by 'Power-cycling'? I see it shutting off and starting by itself. That is the syndrome I am experiencing.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Power cycling is turning off and back on. I was asking more questions about it. I am not showing any settings in the phone that would cause it to turn off at the same time everyday. It may be just a coincidence. Are you sending a text message or making a call when this happens? Either way, it may just be a defect in the phone. If you send me a PM (private message) with your name & number, I can assist with further options in getting the phone replaced.

0 Likes