Continuous resetting/rebooting...
_sam_i_am17

When my phone is connected to power, it resets/reboots continuously. But when it's not connected, it doesn't turn on or anything. I've already tried doing the soft reset but still nothing works. What should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Continuous resetting/rebooting...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

_sam_i_am17,

Help is here! We definitely want for your phone to work like a well oiled machine. When did this problem start to happen? When you say that it connected to power, do you mean when you are charging the phone? What make & model phone do you have?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
_sam_i_am17

It started to happen on Sunday. The last time I used it was to turn down the volume. Then I wanted to use it, but it just didn't turn on at all. Only when I connect it to charge, it vibrates, shows the htc logo, then turns off again, and it does that continuously. But when it's not connected, it doesn't work at all. Not even when I try to do a soft reset. My phone is just a California Blue Htc 8x.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the clarifying details. Has there been any physical or liquid damage done to the device?
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
_sam_i_am17

I guess it's due to me dropping it at the park one day. It happened about a month ago, it fell and the screen shattered but it still worked fine. Maybe that's one of the possibilities why it doesn't work anymore.

0 Likes