Crash after use of HotSpot
kyderr
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I was using my phone as a hotspot yesterday for about 90 minutes.  Worked great.  When I was done, I exited out of the Internet sharing application.  It took a really long time (2 mins) and it said resuming.  I've seen this before,  Usually means the application it is trying to go to is no longer running and it's trying to restart it.  Except in this case, the application was settings..  It brought me instead to the tiles.  When I clicked on settings, I saw, loading,  then after about a minute, back to the tiles.  Nothing I could do to get the Settings app to launch.  (Plus according to the icons at the top, Internet sharing was still on, and I had not way to turn it off.  So I restarted the phone.

That's the first crash or lockup I have had that had NOTHING to do with bluetooth, I like this phone (I keep telling myself that) but as the days go by, it seems to get buggier.  At least it restarts quickly.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Crash after use of HotSpot
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone are you using?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Crash after use of HotSpot
kyderr
Enthusiast - Level 2

OOh. I thought I posted in the 822 forum.  Sorry.  Nokia 822.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You posted in the Windows Mobile space which is close but perhaps more generic then the Nokia Lumia 822 space.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kyderr
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's the tough part as a user,  is it Windows? is it hardware?  Is it Verizon?  I think it's Windows.

0 Likes