Custom Text Tones
hogs18

I already posted this once, but I did not receive a reply. Is there a way to apply custom tones to texting and to alarms? All I can figure out is the ringtones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Custom Text Tones
Ladewig

Unfortunately there is no support for custom text tones.

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

I can appreciate you wanting to be able to change your ringtones, I also find that some of the custom ringtones don't mirror my personality. 

Third party applications  like ringtone makers aren't supported by Verizon Wireless but I found this thread for customizing your ringtones on the Trophy. Please let us know if this helps. I love the Trophy and the interactive tiles.

Thank you

0 Likes
bc3tech
Contributor - Level 2

JoeL_VZW wrote:

I can appreciate you wanting to be able to change your ringtones, I also find that some of the custom ringtones don't mirror my personality.

Third party applications  like ringtone makers aren't supported by Verizon Wireless but I found this thread for customizing your ringtones on the Trophy. Please let us know if this helps. I love the Trophy and the interactive tiles.

Thank you

He doesn't want to change his ringtones. he wants to change his text tones (aka 'alerts')

Ladewig wrote:

Unfortunately there is no support for custom text tones.

ladewig is correct. My suggestion would be go to upvote it on the Consumer UserVoice forum:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/2281201-custom-sound...

0 Likes