Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Custom Text Tones
hogs18

I already posted this once, but I did not receive a reply. Is there a way to apply custom tones to texting and to alarms? All I can figure out is the ringtones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Custom Text Tones
Ladewig

Unfortunately there is no support for custom text tones.

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

I can appreciate you wanting to be able to change your ringtones, I also find that some of the custom ringtones don't mirror my personality. 

Third party applications  like ringtone makers aren't supported by Verizon Wireless but I found this thread for customizing your ringtones on the Trophy. Please let us know if this helps. I love the Trophy and the interactive tiles.

Thank you

0 Likes
bc3tech
Novice

JoeL_VZW wrote:

I can appreciate you wanting to be able to change your ringtones, I also find that some of the custom ringtones don't mirror my personality.

Third party applications  like ringtone makers aren't supported by Verizon Wireless but I found this thread for customizing your ringtones on the Trophy. Please let us know if this helps. I love the Trophy and the interactive tiles.

Thank you

He doesn't want to change his ringtones. he wants to change his text tones (aka 'alerts')

Ladewig wrote:

Unfortunately there is no support for custom text tones.

ladewig is correct. My suggestion would be go to upvote it on the Consumer UserVoice forum:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/2281201-custom-sound...

0 Likes