Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Date-Time Resetting to another Time Zone
tloc2006

10/15/2013 my Nokia 822 was spontaneously resetting the Date and Time from the Pacific Time Zone (where I live) to the Arizona Time Zone (for those who don't know, Arizona is odd, they are on Mtn Time when it is NOT Daylight Savings, and on Pacific Time when it is Daylight Savings - since all the Zoners come to California for the Summer).  I could disable the Auto Time feature, and select Pacific Time Zone, but if I reset the Auto Time feature, it would flip back to Arizona Time.  Since the time zone didn't match reality, my email would not connect and I was getting other error messages saying that the Date and Time needed to be reset.

Now, I know VZW had an LTE outage earlier in the day on the East Coast, and I was also getting only 3G connections (which was odd, being in an area with very good LTE coverage), but I could figure out how that would be resetting my Date and Time on the handset.

1. Anyone else have this issue?

2. How do you get around it, if you can?

Labels (1)
0 Likes