Dear Verizon...
knasa08

Dear Verizon,

Remind me again WHY I chose to stay with your network. AT&T has already pushed 8.1 OTA to THREE of it's devices and those of us using the "Flagship" Windows device get nothing but lackluster support from you once again. When are you going to realize that this device is in fact light years ahead of any current Apple or Android device and start showing it and your customers some respect?

Windows 8.1 would be nice to have before other carriers begin pushing 8.1 Update 1. Maybe you could at least provide a timeframe???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dear Verizon...
Not applicable

Windows 8 phones are junk compared to any Apple device.

Their profits (apple) are way higher than any HTC/Microsoft Branded phone.

Good Luck

tkolar15
Enthusiast - Level 2

What does that have to do with the original post?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Read the whole post. You will answer your own question.

[Quote]

When are you going to realize that this device is in fact light years ahead of any current Apple or Android device and start showing it and your customers some respect?

[End Quote]

Read.....

Good Luck

0 Likes
knasa08

You are obviously a fanboy or just have a personal vendetta against MS and you are commenting in the Lumia Icon forum...troll much?

BTW it's NOKIA/Microsoft branded not HTC

Oh and my global fortune 500 company is considering switching from iPhone to windows mobile for our corporate standard due the better functionality in a Windows enterprise. That's only about 5000 devices globally so yeah, small market share means a lot too us. Also mobile device management providers such as mobilIron are predicting a large increase in MS devices across enterprises by Q2 next year, I guess you know more than the industry does though.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Well fanboy is not 100% accurate. But I enjoy their iPhones

The problem is folks are yelling at verizon for not giving updates. Then the same folks are back on here yelling how their phones don't work as before. You cannot win no matter what you do.

The market share of windows phones is small. I like Microsoft products all my computers are running it. However not like with Microsoft update Tuesdays which are a real pain the phones are not updated like that.

If your company wants to use windows phones hey that's up to them. However say the phones go the way of the west? Then the company is stuck with a technology no longer supported or available. But it's a chance.

And I have android devices as well since my wife uses them. However she is thinking of going to Apples iOS she has multiple iPads etc. so the device has no learning curve. In fact my spare iPhone she has been using on many occasions.

Good Luck

0 Likes