Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Direct transfer of photos from HTC trophy to PC?
PABresler

How do you transfer photos directly from an HTC Trophy to a PC folder (or can you)? I synced the phone with Zune and tried putting the photos in the "Collection", but nothing appeared there. I really would just like to copy and past the photos from the phone to a folder on the PC.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Direct transfer of photos from HTC trophy to PC?
calvin8714

The Zune software should default to save pictures to the Pictures folder of your user account in a "From (your phone name)" folder when syncing. You may be able to click on the picture from the phone and drag it to your collection manually.

0 Likes
PABresler

I tried clicking and dragging to the Collection....nothing shows up in th Picture folder there. I loaded Windows Live Photo Gallery from Vista. It recognizes the phone, but when I click on Import I get error message "The parameter is incorrect."

0 Likes
chinch
Novice

sync with zune (and setup wifi auto sync) and the photos will be automatically downloaded to the PC for use with any windows application

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi PABresler,

It sounds like a miscommunication issue between your phone and your pc; this usually happens when a device manager conflicts exist due to outdated drivers and or software. Please visit this LINK for troubleshooting options and to update your Zune software.

I trust that resolving any device manager conflicts and ensuring the latest Zune version is installed in your computer will resolve your concerns. Keep us posted.

0 Likes