Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Echooooo is there anyone out there there there....????
Beets395

Is this forum DEAD???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Echooooo is there anyone out there there there....????
Ann154
Expert
Expert

This is a peer to peer community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. Each members reads and responds in their own time and schedules. If you wanted an immediate response to your question call customer service at 1-800-922-0204.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

47seijar

Have you seen the latest numbers on Windows phone/mobile's market share??  There are not too many of you guys/girls left. Gartner says 1.7% world wide and much lower in North America. Nadella went on to say it was "unsustainable" in a recent interview.

Nadella: Windows Phone market share is unsustainable- The Inquirer

0 Likes
SickFreak

There are a few of us here, but not many.  (And VZW seems to be driving the few Windows Phone customers to other carriers.)

0 Likes
47seijar

I think Microsoft is taking care of driving away users all by themselves:

The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL: a Bleak Review : My Nokia Blog - 200

0 Likes