Error Code 80320015 - Flash Video Downloads
Sunny9

Has anyone had error code 80320015 before?  I'm trying to download an app - flash video on my Windows phone Noika 928 Lumina - is there a fix?  Or is this an operator error?  Thanks for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Error Code 80320015 - Flash Video Downloads
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Sunny9, let's get to the bottom of this together! Is the app being downloaded from the market? Have you tried downloading an alternate app to see if it will install? What is the exact name of the application? Keep us posted!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sunny9

The app is in the marketplace called flash video.com It was recommended by a Windows phone user for downloading videos and movies (for a small fee). oes Verizon offer anything?

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hmm, that's a good question Sunny9! Are you trying to download specific videos & movies? Are you able to download other apps?

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ammoblammo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would be wary about downloading a flash app. these phones still can't handle flash video. It might be a gimmick. Have you read the reviews on that app? I can't even find the app in the marketplace or online. I advise to stay away from it. Let me know if it works though!!

0 Likes