Re: Even China has better WP7 Devices!
primortal
Master - Level 1

Tidbits wrote:

Assuming if you are out of contract... Why don't you leave now?  You can go off contract with AT&T and wait out for the phone.  When the phone comes you can sign that contract.  Why fund the "Droid" Network?

I will when the time comes I will.  Even when I switch I won't stop posting here so you'll won't be getting rid of me cause my corporate cell phone is on this network Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I asked you because it seems you didn't seem like you did and treat like IPv4 is forward compatible.

0 Likes
haysouse

I just wanted to sling some mud @ MS for its role in this debacle.

Still no multi core support, no LTE, MS has taken the Apple approach of old hardware.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

haysouse wrote:

Still no multi core support, no LTE, MS has taken the Apple approach of old hardware.

There is some good within it.  "Timely" updates as people think updates should be.  It's easier to tailor to a small number of devices than a plethora of devices.

0 Likes
bc3tech
Contributor - Level 2

haysouse wrote:

anybody who faults MS for not having multi-core support needs to check themselves. WP is buttery smooth at what it does w/ a single, lower-power core. Stop spec-warring and start USE-warring. Smoked By Windows Phone proves that all the power in a phone is crap without a usable, efficient OS.

Tidbits
Legend

It always had to be something. They say the same thing about the iPhone having old technology. People get caught up in the numbers.

0 Likes
haysouse
bc3tech, check your own backward self.  If you don't care about multi core, then buy your Trophy and move on.  People who do want multi core can request it. Buttery smooth for those whose brains don't function continuously.
0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

ironic...  The guy who is trying to get Verizon to bring in more Windows Phones devices soon is getting flamed...  Feel sorry for that guy...

0 Likes
bc3tech
Contributor - Level 2

haysouse wrote:

bc3tech, check your own backward self.  If you don't care about multi core, then buy your Trophy and move on.  People who do want multi core can request it. Buttery smooth for those whose brains don't function continuously.

thanks. i did. on day 1.

0 Likes
illegaloperatio
Enthusiast - Level 3

I guess all the Android users care about is how many cores their phones have.

I can tell you that there are more to phones than that and the HTC Trophy is lacking in many ways that doesn't have to do with the number of cores.

For example, the Trophy has 3.8 in screen which is tiny compares to 4+ in that comes with most phone today and the camera quality is mediocre.

0 Likes