GPS Not Great
jgaylord

I seem to be experiencing strange GPS results. Sometimes it seems as though the GPS reports improper coordinates and it takes a little bit before the proper coordinates are returned. I've tried with my own custom apps and with popular apps like Fandango and 4th and Mayor. I don't see this on my Samsung Focus.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: GPS Not Great
Not applicable

It is great that you are proactive in resolving your issue.  Have you tried putting the phone in airplane mode?  I would suggest doing that as a next step.  Also, this is not a reported so if turning airplane mode on and off does not work please repost.

Here are the steps:

From the main start screen, tap & slide the screen left> Scroll to and tap Settings> Tap Airplane Mode> Slide bar to Off/On

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: GPS Not Great
Not applicable

It is great that you are proactive in resolving your issue.  Have you tried putting the phone in airplane mode?  I would suggest doing that as a next step.  Also, this is not a reported so if turning airplane mode on and off does not work please repost.

Here are the steps:

From the main start screen, tap & slide the screen left> Scroll to and tap Settings> Tap Airplane Mode> Slide bar to Off/On

Thank you.

0 Likes