Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Getting Trophy Tomorrow and new notebook in a month.
ericreinhardt
Getting trophy and a new notebook
Hi sorry for all the questions. I was wondering I'm getting the Trophy Wed and in a month or so I will be getting a new notebook. My question is is it easy to transfer all my apps and music as well as zune from my old notebook to the new notebook.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Getting Trophy Tomorrow and new notebook in a month.
hopmedic
Novice

I personally have not done this, as I have a server at home where all my content is stored, and I just sync the laptops with it, but I think since XP (perhaps earlier, but I don't remember), Windows has had the File and Settings Transfer Wizard (though I think it's called something else in Win7).  That should copy everything over for you, provided you don't do something like create new folders in the root directory.  I would expect that the Wizard would not find those, but if you use the standard folders (my documents, my music, etc.) it shouldn't be a problem.  I'm pretty sure this can be done over a network, too.

0 Likes
whitneyjj

I do not have my trophy yet  but I am an avid zune hd user and I can tell you that the zune software is very easy to transfer from one computer to the next.  I can plug my zune hd into a different computer that my zune is not registered to and copy all of my music to that computer.  I don't have a zune pass yet but with the zune pass you could easily copy everything.  I'm not sure exactly how to answer your question so ask anything you would like to know?

0 Likes
hopmedic
Novice

Whitney, SWEET!  Kudos.

0 Likes