Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Good things come to those who wait.......
jsh17001
Novice

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-06/nokia-seeks-to-build-on-at-t-deal-in-north-america-comeback...

VZN is finally talking to Nokia about phones. Many have been frustrated about VZN silence (my self included). But jumping to another carrier that has inferior service just for a phone is not necessarily the best move. It will take some time, probably 4th quarter, but we will start seeing Nokia Windows Phones and I will also bet new devices from other manufacturers.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Good things come to those who wait.......
wilks7

it has been mentioned many times already that Q4 will bring the next WP from Verizon.....but its nice to start seeing some press about it.....thanks

i am waiting it out also

0 Likes