Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Calendar Question
Morbid_Fun

Hi:

My family and I are new to Verizon (8 years at Sprint before). We all have the Trophy phones and love it, but we are having a problem with Google.

We all use the same calendar to track what is going on, etc. However, anytime we input an appointment, or any other event, into the calendar on the phone, it never syncs that information with Google so it appears online and so the other members of my family can view the information on their phones.

We have the google account setup on the phone and only have it displayed in the calendar application. Is there anything I am missing.

Thank you to everyone for your time.

Brian

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Calendar Question
bc3tech
Novice

Verify the following:

Settings

email + accounts

Google account

'Calendar' is checked under "content to sync" and "Download new content" is set to 'as items arrive'

Next, go to the Calendar, click the app bar (... at the bottom of screen) & go to settings

Make sure the "shared" calendar you're using shows up in the list of calendars, and you have it set to "on" (by toggling the switch to the right)

If the shared calendar doesn't show up, then when you create your appts you're creating them on your own personal google calendar, not the shared one. To get the shared one to show up, or any calendar other than your (the google account set up in email & accounts) calendar, you may have to jump through the hoops defined here:

http://wonderreader.tumblr.com/post/7360213627/multiple-google-calendars-windows-phone

Let me know if that works for you. Wife and I use Google calendar as well, no issues here w/ these settings.

0 Likes