gerilea

I have a Nokia Lumina WIndows phone which has never worked properly......anyone else having major issues and no help from customer service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP
Not applicable

Sorry I only read minds on the last Friday in the month.

What are the problems? How long have they been happening? Did you call for Tech support *611 or 800-922-0204 don't speak to customer service ask for tech support.

Did you do a google search on the exact problems you are experiencing?

Post back with particulars.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@gerilea,

Help is here! What's going on with your phone? Please elaborate so I can better assist you.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jsguero
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had a Nokia when they first came out and was part of the early group who experienced the "deep sleep" issues. 

I find it a bit anomalous that Verizon was/is unhelpful, because they absolutely turned themselves into pretzels to help me, when Nokia seemed themselves to be in "deep sleep". 

Have you called back and tried again?  While they are (in my experience) few and far between, there are the occasional Verizon rep that simply is unhelpful, be it lack of knowledge, bad hair day, or what. 

I currently have the HTC, and will, as soon as Nokia releases the patch for the 822, go back to it! 

I love that phone!!!

Of course, if Nokia wants to upgrade me to the 928 for spitting in my face with the 822, I'll not refuse...

0 Likes