Re: HOW MANY GB'S OF SIM CARD MEMORY CAN I ADD (HTC WIN 8 PHONE)
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When I said I didn't follow your post ... you said "Tiki, I don't believe that is what Ann said. See above" and quoted her reply in the thread.  I didn't follow what that had to do with my elaboration (per the OP's latest post) on my earlier suggestion of using a flash drive.

0 Likes
Not applicable

When you stated what Ann said, it did not say use a usb drive in her response. She was saying get another device with an SD drive.

Yes you said " USB Drive", but the specs given in another reply did not include a SD slot or USB attachment in the device. That was what I was pointing out.

Then the original poster wanted to use a USB drive and asked how to do it. Your reply was accurate but I questioned if the device had such a cable to use.

GEBEHO
Enthusiast - Level 2

OKAY, I FOUND THE ADAPTOR ON AMAZON, SO HOW DO I TELL MY PHONE TO PLAY MUSIC FROM THE CONNECTED FLASH DRIVE?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You'll need to use a file explorer app (such as ES File Explorer) to navigate to the USB flash drive and then choose your music files.

B33
Legend

Which is a Good appSmiley Happy to use..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GEBEHO Hello! If the music that you want to play is stored on the usb, then you would want to look into an adapter as mentioned below.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
cgsheen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Specifically what type of cable allows you to connect a USB flash drive to an 8X? I have a few different "OTG" micro USB to Standard USB cables that work with an Android phone or tablet but definitely don't work on my 8X.

0 Likes