HTC Trophy Alerts/Notifications
C_DM
For those that have used the phone, a few questions about various HTC Trophy alerts/notifications--for things like missed calls, voicemails, SMS/MMS messages, emails, etc.: 1. For any of those items mentioned above, is there a way to have an alert/notification that not only appears on a live tile but in some other place (perhaps even where you can read part of a message that was sent and/or see who called for a missed call)? 2. Is it possible to set any of these alerts/notifications to be repeatable? For example, if you have a missed call or a new text message, but you weren't by your phone when you got it, could you set things up so that it alerts you every few minutes or so if you wanted to? 3. There seems to be a notification LED present on the phone, is it used for anything else other than battery charging notifications (perhaps again for something like missed calls, voicemails, messages, etc.)? Is it configurable in any way? Thank you.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Trophy Alerts/Notifications
C_DM

Strange, for some reason none of the spacing was retained in my first post and it all just appeared as continuous text.

In any case, now that some people have had the phone for a bit, anyone observed anything in the way of (repeatable) alerts/notifications for missed calls, voicemails, text/picture/video messages, etc. as well as any relationship of those alerts/notifications to the notification LED that should be located essentially within the Verizon logo at the top of the phone?

0 Likes
Re: HTC Trophy Alerts/Notifications
cgon
Enthusiast - Level 3
I've heard that it'll blink green for a missed call but that's about it other than the battery notifications. There is supposedly a a software mod you can do to change this but I haven't been able to search the XDA forums yet.
0 Likes